A Wedding overlooking Chesil Beach
We are licensed for Civil Wedding Ceremonies and Civil Partnerships which may be held in the Summer House, or in the Farmhouse during Winter months.
From mid May until the end of September receptions may be held in a Wedding Marquee in our gardens by the lake or on our land with a backdrop of Chesil Beach and the Fleet Saltwater Estuary.
The charge for hire of the wedding field, use of gardens and summerhouse is £2,000. Additional costs will be incurred for the Registrar to attend if required and also for marquee hire, caterers, generator, toilet block etc. We take a £500 non-refundable deposit and the balance is due 1 month prior to the wedding.
Smaller informal weddings with up to 30 guests may also be held here and the cost for 2 hours would be £500. This allows you the use of the Swallows Rest gardens and Summer House or Farmhouse for the civil ceremony and use of the dining room for your wedding buffet..
- The Swallows Bridal Suite with complimentary Champagne, Roses and Chocolates – £180 a night. No minimum stay.
- Holiday Home (self-catering): 2 rooms with king size beds and 1 twin room, all with en suite facilities, open plan kitchen and lounge area and small garden. 3 night minimum stay.
- Bungalow (self-catering): 2 rooms with king size beds, shower room, kitchen and lounge. 3 night minimum stay.
- 4 B&B rooms. No minimum stay.
Contact the Registrar
- Dorset Registration Service
- 01305 225153